This new statement drawn up in accordance with the provisions of art. 13 of L.D. 196/2003, is released following the amendments introduced by L.D. 6 December 2011 no. 201, which has brought significant changes to some regulatory definitions.
This new statement will therefore replace any previous versions.
We therefore wish to inform you that:
1) as part of our commercial relationship, our company will require to collect and process your personal data;
2) to ensure maximum clarity, we are providing the following definitions under L.D. 196/2003:
Processing: any operation carried out with or without the help of electronic means, concerning the collection, recording, organization, keeping, interrogation, elaboration, modification, selection, retrieval, comparison, utilization, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data;
Personal data: any information relating to natural persons that are or can be identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
Pursuant to Article 13 of L.D. 196/2003 (Privacy Code) we therefore
that collection and processing of your personal information will be carried out by our company in compliance with the following principles:
This statement can be complemented, orally or in writing, by further elements and recommendations, to ensure that every question you have on "Privacy" matters is answered and to reflect the evolution of regulations.
Fontanellato (PR), 23/09/2015
The Data Controller
1. The data subject has the right to receive confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal information about him/her, even if this data has not yet been recorded, and for this data to be communicated to him/her in an intelligible form.
2. The data subject has the right to have information a) on the origin of the personal data; b) on the purpose and processing procedures; c) on the logic applied in the event of electronic processing; d) on details to identify the data controller, processors and appointed representative pursuant to Art. 5, paragraph 2; e) on subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal information may be disclosed or who may gain knowledge thereof in their capacity as appointed representatives for the country, data processors or officers.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain: a) the update, correction or, if of interest, completion of personal information; b) the cancellation, request for anonymity or freezing of personal information processed in breach of the law, including personal information that does not need to be retained with regards to the purposes for which data has been collected or processed subsequently; c) the declaration that the operations specified under letters a) and b) have been notified, including their contents, to the people to whom personal information was notified or disclosed, except where this proves to be impossible or implies the use of means that are openly disproportionate to the safeguarded right.
4. The data subject has the right to wholly or partly object a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of his/her personal information, even if relevant for data collection purposes; b) to the processing of personal information relating to him/her with the purpose of sending advertising material or selling products, carrying out market research or marketing communication.